W113 Pagoda SL Group > General Discussion

Help Welcome New Full Members see Page 3, Reply No 57 for last post

(1/12) > >>

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎:
Please Note there will be no more UPDATES on this Thread
Thread is now LOCKED
Please go to Page 3 then scroll to Reply No 57 for last post

You might wonder why this thread exists. Well when I took on the task in January 2016 to mail out a Welcoming Package to New Full Members that have joined our Group, I thought it to be a nice idea to let everyone know who joined and where they are located (country or state-wise). I also include in the listing(s) International New Full Members, however, the Welcoming Package is posted by Garry Marks our Vice President and Membership Administrator located in Australia. Please help us in welcoming our New Full Members as I update this list.

Our Welcoming Package consists of a Letter from our President, a sample of our renowned Pagoda World  (PW) magazine (now issued twice a year to all our Full Members), and two windshield stickers of our new Logo that we changed last year. The task of mailing out our Welcoming Pavkages is now handled by someone else. However, I've decided to keep this listing up to date since it will help many of you finding other Pagoda owners in your immediate area. If you are more avanced in using this site you can also find members in your area by checking our dataBase that is sortable as follows -----> Members---> View the Memberlist then sort the dataBase by Location by clicking on Location. Then simply page thru the pages until you come to your location.   

Thank You, Dieter

Rolf-Dieter (Dieter) Solga
Pagoda SL Group
Ex - Membership Director
for North America

Hello,

Parminder, Michael, David, Tony, Clayton, John, Igor, Alan, Christopher, Ray, Gus, Hernan,, Steven, James, Michelle, James, Alan, Chris, John, Jon, Paul, and Louie.

I like to take a moment and welcome you all ( if your first name is shown above, you live in the USA or Canada and you have registered as a Full Member between October 2015 and now then this message is for you) to our Pagoda SL Group. May you always have safe travels in your Pagoda and sunny days for Top-Down Outings.

Some of you have signed up last October and November as well as in December. We try to mail out the welcome package as soon as we can, however, sometimes unexpected circumstances prevent us from doing so.

I've taken over this task of mailing out welcome packages to New Full Members in the Americas since January 1, 2016 and I like to apologize for the delay in getting the welcome package to Full Members having signed up in October and November of last year.

The good news is your Welcome Package is in the mail (including for Full Members having signed up in December 2015 and January 2016 for the Americas Areas), and contains a Pagoda World Magazine Issue 16 issued last year in February to hold you over until our next PW arrives at your doorstep.

The PW in your package contains some nice stories from the outing of Members to Goodwood in England a nice story from the Benz Dr., and a Fascinating technical story along with graphs and data you all will enjoy.

Should you have a story you like to share as to how you found your Pagoda or an interesting outing you had, do share it with us, we always need new material for our Pagoda World Magazine and Pagoda Notes.

Once again welcome and if you have not already done so tell us something about you and your car in the tread below (New Members Introduction Link) and don't forget to add some photos of your treasure we all love to see photos of a Pagoda from our members.

Many thanks for your support and welcome to the Pagoda SL Group,

New Members Introduction Linkhttp://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?topic=529.0

Member List sort any field ---> http://www.sl113.org/forums/index.php?action=mlist

Move your courser over "Location" and click to sort find other members in your area.

Rolf-Dieter (Dieter) Solga
Ex-Membership Director, North America

The above link makes for interesting reading on some rainy night :) perhaps you like to share your story with us :)

EDIT ... Changed subject line added "Americas"

Iconic:
In case it is not obvious, I would like to mention that Rolf-Dieter had taken over the responsibility of sending out New Member Packets for the Americas, North, South, and Central.
Garry continues with the rest of the world.
Thank you Dieter for relieving me after my three year stint.
Also thank you to the community for allowing me to give something back.

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎:
Hello and Welcome to the New Full Members that have signed up from verious locations in the United States during the month of January 2016 ....

Your welcoming Package along with two (2) window stickers was mailed today and should arrive at your doorstep 4 to 8 Business Days from now (make sure you locate the window stickers before you recycle the envelope, they may slip out from the magazine as you open it).

Thanks again for joining our truly international Pagoda SL Group (please refer to post 1 above for some cool links).

May you always have safe and sunny top down Pagoda/Pagode days.

Cheers,

Rolf Dieter

Tyler S:
Just got today! ;) Thanks Rolf.
What is the consensus on club decal placement? Rear window, hardtop quarter window, rt or lt windshield?

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎:

--- Quote from: Garry on February 09, 2016, 05:48:53 ---
For Associate Members, if you want to receive the Pagoda Group logo window sticker, together with Pagoda World twice a year, you need to join as a Full Member.  That way you also get access to the full Technical Manual that will save you the price of Membership ($30 USD) the first linkage adjustment you do when you do it incorrectly ;) ;) :D ;D

See Linkage Tour accessible by Full Members only.

Garry
Membership Administrator

--- End quote ---

Garry,

That $30.00 is a pretty good deal I say all considering (getting two nice magazines a year and expert help from members on our site that have gone thru growing pain during restorations and maintenance. Not to mention in great detail all the free advice available in our Technical Manual). No need to mention the cost and effort to a) maintain our web site, b) prepare the Pagoda World magazines for publication c) Board Members volunteer there time and services free of charge. Etc. Ect. Etc.

When one thinks about it each Full Member indeed gets ALL of his yearly investment back. Great deal I say for less then 0.09 cents a day :) for being a Member of this Non Profit Organization where we help each other out to find solutions for our beloved toy problems. There simply is no better deal to be had :)

Just saying,

Dieter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version