W113 Pagoda SL Group > Announcements

Hub Cap Stencil now available in three locations around the world.

(1/5) > >>

Garry:
Scott, of Scottcorvette fame has made a kind donation to the Groups treasure chest, for use by our European Full Members, of another set of hubcap stencils once he has completed his own hub caps.

There are two types both for the dog dish type smaller hubcap of the 230SL and the early 250SL and a second set for late 250SL the 280SL single pressed hub caps.

This now means that we have three sets available around the world with another set for our Americas Full Members and another set for our Australasian Full members use.

The Group rules for using the stencils are as follows:

a,    that they will only be available to Full Members who have paid to be Full Members and thus given Admin full address details. (together with Honorary Members) and

b,    after use you will be responsible for forwarding them to the next person on the list within your geographical area.

I understand that currently Mark Evans has the Australasian set that will come to me next,

The US stencils are currently with cstinchi and will go to Johnsnr next and the UK ones are with Scottcorvette and will go to who ever advises they would like them after Scott.

Please add in here at this point if you are interested in going on the list. (Mark Evans had a list at one point so you may already be in line but please advise and Mark and I will sort out the order.) The Board will look at how we manage keeping track for future and advise shortly.

Garry
Membership Administrator

Jowe:
Please, add me to the European list for the 230 stencil.

StevenF:
How do I obtain the stencil?

beachbear:
May I add in?

Thanks!
Dave White

Garry:
I believe Scottcorvett  was the last with the stencils in UK. Jose, have you gone to Scott and if so have you finished with the stencil?

For our US members, StevenF, I believe Johnsnr had them last.  You will need to contact him to get him to forward to you at his expense.  From there you will need to forward them to Beachwear after you have done your painting.

Please let me know how you go.

Garry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version