W113 Pagoda SL Group > Commercial Advertising

Getting rid of inventory - aluminum steelies, BBBs, nardi wheels, trunk lid

(1/3) > >>

scoot:
I stuck a five Big Blue Books on ebay, and a couple of Nardi wheels and a Mercedes hub.   I'm willing to go lower on everything I have on ebay.   Also have lots of stuff not in ebay, including some mis-matched new Pagoda seat skins (no complete sets), a good trunk lid, lots of aluminum wheels, lots of unrestored steering wheels, window crank inserts, ...  Interested in local pickup primarily, Los Angeles (Pasadena) area.   Ignore my ebay prices on the wheels and make me a good cash-and-carry offer if interested.

http://stores.ebay.com/horseandbearexoticcarparts/Mercedes-Parts-/_i.html?_fsub=899285012

stickandrudderman:
If you'll post to the UK I'd like to buy the Nardi Hub.

scoot:

--- Quote from: stickandrudderman on October 23, 2015, 15:50:29 ---If you'll post to the UK I'd like to buy the Nardi Hub.

--- End quote ---
I'll post anything small anywhere.   Look at the item on ebay then we can work a deal outside ebay.  I have absolutely no guarantee that this fits a Pagoda.

waltklatt:
Scoot,
Have anything on the early G-Wagons?
Walter

scoot:

--- Quote from: waltklatt on October 23, 2015, 19:12:33 ---Have anything on the early G-Wagons?
Walter
--- End quote ---
Nope.  Everything I have came from junkyarding and salvaging parts of W108, W109, W110, W111, W114 cars.  Plus the occasional warehouse sale that included some MB upholstery and a trunk lid.  Plus my hoarding of BBBs when I could find them on ebay cheap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version