Author Topic: Pagoda World mailing dates?  (Read 484 times)

Starchild

• Junior Level
  • Lantana, Florida, USA
  • 1970 280SL 1988 560SL 1991 560SEL 1992 190E2.6
Pagoda World mailing dates?
« on: February 04, 2024, 03:25:21 »
Could someone tell me the approximate dates for the mailing of Pagoda World? It is sent twice a year? Became a new member December 12 and anxiously awaiting my first copy. Is it possible to purchase any back issues?

Will need to change my mailing address in May. Under what category should look to make the change?

mdsalemi

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Platinum
  • USA, NC, Davidson
Re: Pagoda World mailing dates?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 12:44:23 »
Unlike a periodical, with a fixed cover date, we have approximate dates, but we have been very consistent in the past few years.

We have generally been mailing issues around the beginning of March and the beginning of September. Our editor, JonnyB, will be posting information when the new issue is mailed.

So please visit the forums regularly so you can stay in tune with what’s going on… and please be reminded it is absolutely essential that we have your correct mailing address on file.

We are not selling any back issues per se. We do have issues one through 10 available in a book, 11 through 20 available in a book, and later this year, we will be putting together issues 21 through 30 in a book. This latter book, volume three is all ready to go. We will pull the trigger on that later.

Send me an email which you can find in my profile if you’re interested in either of the first two books before they sell out. There’s only a few copies of each left.
Michael Salemi
Davidson, North Carolina (Charlotte Area) USA
1969 280SL (USA-Spec)
Signal Red 568G w/Black Leather (Restored)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid "Area 51"
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid
2023 Ford Escape Hybrid

Peter van Es

• Honorary Member
  • Platinum
  • Netherlands, North Holland, Nederhorst Den Berg
Re: Pagoda World mailing dates?
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 11:24:53 »
Will need to change my mailing address in May. Under what category should look to make the change?

Go to your Profile, Membership to change your own mailing address.
1970 280SL. System Admin of the site. Please do not mail or PM me questions on Pagoda's... I'm not likely to know the answer.  Please post on the forum instead!