Off Topic > Way Off Topic

A Couple of People Dropped Into the Neighborhood Last Night

(1/2) > >>

280SE Guy:
I was sitting on the deck last night around 7:30 and heard a whooosch . . . . . . whooosch . . . . . . . whooosch sound in the distance. I thought to myself "That sounds like a hot air balloon !" I ran into the house to grab my camera and had one chance to grab a shot:

I assume they were alright as there were not any sirens after they descended.

It was a good sight  :)

Regards,

280SE Guy

Rolland:
Now you are talking my old hobby. I crewed for over 10 years.  Balloons have a lot more control than what it looks like.  Tons of fun and a great social sport if you can hands champagne and propane before 8am...;)

Rolland

hank sound:
Now, if only you had seen them fold their deflated balloon, stow it in the boot of their waiting Pagoda -  then drive off into the tarmac distance with as much flair as that which accompanied them on their initial arrival.   Didn't you see that?    I did  ;D   Yeah, just funning ::) ::)

280SE Guy, that really was an awesome shot.   Your timing was perfect!!

Cheers mate,

Hank

mdsalemi:
And look what "dropped in" to the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's on 31-July:  Photography by Crescent Rose Photography, LLC, Novi Michigan.

114015:

--- Quote ---And look what "dropped in" to the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's on 31-July:  Photography by Crescent Rose Photography, LLC, Novi Michigan.
--- End quote ---

Very nice picture but wrong car ... :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version