Author Topic: Review of Membership options  (Read 1903 times)

Garry

• Platinum
  • Australia, Victoria, Kyneton and Brisbane Queensland
  • Audit Committee
Review of Membership options
« on: January 11, 2015, 03:25:51 »
Some, but not all of you will have received a message or email from me seeking comment on how we the new Board can improve what we provide to the various levels of Membership. In doing this, I am trying to understand the motivations between the different Membeship types and see if there are things that can be done to improve what is provided to both levels of Membership both Full and Associate.

If you have not recieved a message or email from me but you feel strongly enough to want to have some input into my study of membership levels and access at Forum level and the Pagoda SL Group output, feel free to message me your comments on how you feel we can improve our Group. An old chestnut discussed many times in the past has been the widely dispersed locations of all members and whilst needing to ensure the Group is clearly kept International, how at different locations we could have local ‘chapters’ in the manner that the Polish Members have banded to gether under the Pagoda Group banner and now gather on a regular basis as well as having a local news letter/magazine.

So far I have received some great input and I encourage all to feel free to message me with comments on Membership participation and what the Group could possibly provide.  I will then package it up and present comments to the next Board Meeting on my findings and Members thoughts on the subject.

Garry

« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 06:29:09 by Garry »
Garry Marks
Melbourne/ Kyneton, Brisbane. Australia
1969 MB 280SL 5 speed RHD SOLD.
1965 MB 230SL Auto RHD Lt Blue 334G, Top 350H, 213 Leather, Tourist Delivery.
1972 MB 280CE Auto RHD 906G Blue Grey
2005 MB A200.
2006 MB B200
2019 Izuzu DMax 4x4 with Slide-on camper.
2022 Volvo XC40 Twin Electric