Off Topic > Way Off Topic

For sale - one careful owner

(1/2) > >>

JamesL:
http://www.edisposals.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Disposals-Public-Site/en_US/-/GBP/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=MieqQ4wkQg8000ArvQ_8K1sp0000X22WalAF?ProductUUID=eIDAqBIQIhQAAAEupZZcNt5o&CatalogCategoryID=VaLAqBELPagAAAED8GeasfoP&JumpTo=OfferList

Love the product ID and availability ::)

Cees Klumper:
Also a nice touch for the home shopper is how you can conveniently 'add this to cart' - all 10,000 tons of it! (95% steel)...

But, Tosh - how did you come across this opportunity??

Garry:
Now thats funny.

Beware if you are bidding on it. This seller is known to not follow through on the deal.

Australia bought this fine piece of kit some years ago but the seller failed to deliver.

Whilst Australia tried to seek redress from eBay, in typical eBay fashion I think they said that we waited longer than the 30 days to put in a claim.   Meanwhile the seller continued to use the item in a mid Atlantic conflict with Argentina.

The buyer has since lost interest and the sellers window of opportunity for a decent price by selling as a daily driver is gone.  It should have been listed as a parts only sale.

Garry

Rolland:
boy, will I have fun with this one.... have a buddy who is retired US Navy and spent many a day on aircraft carriers.

Rolland

JamesL:

--- Quote from: Cees Klumper on March 29, 2011, 22:08:39 ---

But, Tosh - how did you come across this opportunity??

--- End quote ---

Arms dealing is a bit of a hobby of mine. It keeps me busy in the evenings when there's nothing on telly ;) :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version