Author Topic: eary 230SL label s need pictures of two rear ones.  (Read 2655 times)

Bob G

eary 230SL label s need pictures of two rear ones.
« on: April 03, 2011, 15:04:21 »
 Many years ago I was sent a CD from a person who's name escapes me.
> I lost the CD  . It was an untouched early 230SL with  documented pictures of the whole car. I am desperately trying to get in touch with this member. I thing he may live out side the  USA?
>
> The other thought is to fine a member who has an  orginal untouched version of a 1964 to 1966230SL. that  person will be will taken care of  for taking  some photographs ofthe trunk laoding  label  blue metalic and the silver foil lable with throughly spelled wrong a mistake Mercedes-Benz made, and any engine labels  for the ATE brake  fluid resivor and radiator expanssion tank.
> Please this is  very important to me. I alway make an efford to give to the group. What I need now is some  help back.
> Warm Regards
> Bob Geco
> RWGintl@yahoo.com
> 310-839-8337 Long Beach, CA USA
>

enochbell

Re: eary 230SL label s need pictures of two rear ones.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 18:13:33 »
Bob,

I have an early '64 with the original blue metallic loading label, in four languages, as well as the tire pressure table, although I don't see a spelling error on it.  I would be happy to email a pic, just send me a good email address.  Here is a link to my photo album: http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i367/enochbell/labels/ I am at gbellware@gmail.com.  Hope it helps,

g
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 18:25:58 by enochbell »