Author Topic: Pagoda Help  (Read 1184 times)

StevenF

• Silver
  • USA, NY, Merrick
Pagoda Help
« on: April 21, 2023, 18:14:51 »
I recently took on a small project and removed all the chrome off the rear of my car.
For this project, I asked for chroming recommendations and received many responses from many member--thank you all!

Last night I was finishing up my project and went to re-install the chrome trim around the soft top compartment.  When I realized that I forgot which washers/screws/ nuts went where. I picked up the phone and called my friend Pinder.
Pinder and I worked on other projects in the past and I knew that he was a call away!

We facetimed each other and he helped me figure everything out .  Thank you Pinder!

The moral of my post is that we all need to be appreciative of the people who are on this forum and all the advice, guidance and support we all receive 
1971 280sl
Red Metallic
Bamboo MB Tex

mdsalemi

• Pagoda SL Board
  • Platinum
  • USA, NC, Davidson
Re: Pagoda Help
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2023, 20:20:42 »
While you were thanking Pinder for his help, StevenF, I will never forget the help you gave to me when you remembered a long time ago that I was looking for a door, you found one on the local craigslist, and you facilitated the entire transaction. I am forever grateful and also very happy that many of us have forged excellent and long friendships from this forum.
Michael Salemi
Davidson, North Carolina (Charlotte Area) USA
1969 280SL (USA-Spec)
Signal Red 568G w/Black Leather (Restored)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid "Area 51"
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid
2023 Ford Escape Hybrid

Pinder

• Gold
  • USA, NJ, Edison
Re: Pagoda Help
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2023, 08:33:15 »
Thank you for your kind words Steven. It always feels good to be able to help out. Was good to catch up over the phone.

Regards

Pinder
1970 280 SL Light Ivory DB 670. 4 Speed manual shift no AC Limited Slip Diff.