Author Topic: searching to buy a Green tinted windscreen with green sunshade  (Read 215 times)

pdc

• Senior
  • Belgium, West-Vlaanderen, Oostduinkerke
Hi everyone,

Since my windscreen is delaminating it's time to replace it . I was wondering if anyone has experience with purchasing it from agmglass in the UK? I never bought anything there thus my request. Here is the product https://agmglass.co.uk/en_GB/p/windscreen-Mercedes-Benz-W113-Pagoda/304 

I usually acquire things from SLS-hh-shop or oldtimer-ersatzteile24 however none has any. Neither Niemoeller however they have the green windshield without the sunshade though.

Also if anyone can recommend another good vendor in Europe I can source a Green tinted windscreen with the green sunshade from?

I am curious to see what you can share with me.

Thank you and see some of you at the Luxembourg meeting in September.

Pascal

late 67  250SL
4 speed manual
Euro version
Pascal

pdc

• Senior
  • Belgium, West-Vlaanderen, Oostduinkerke
Re: searching to buy a Green tinted windscreen with green sunshade
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 13:11:07 »
Hello,

Thanks to a friend on Facebook who repairs W113 indicators I found my windscreen in the EU so we're good. Unfortunate given the import duties and VAT it is no longer interesting to buy things in the UK for Europeans.

Now I'll need to figure out if this will be something I can do myself or outsource this to someone with this experience.

Have a wonderful day

Pascal

late 67  250SL
4 speed manual
Euro version
Pascal

lagolag

• Senior
  • Sweden, Västra Götaland, Askim
Re: searching to buy a Green tinted windscreen with green sunshade
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2024, 17:15:45 »
I would suggest you to visit https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/
I’ve bought some parts for my 230SL, works very well and no problem to have it shipped to Sweden.
230SL 1967 since July 2021
SL55 AMG 2003 since July 2008
Suzuki Cappuccino 1995 since May 2006, Sold