Author Topic: What is missing in the first Picture ? can you see it ?  (Read 1126 times)

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
What’s wrong with this first picture?

I ask our Associate Members that came to us to see what we are all about. Of course you know what is missing the Name and Address of the next Full Member that will be joining our Pagoda SL Group as a Full Member.

Let us have a closer look what he/she will gain having made that decision.

to begin with this Welcoming Package. It contains a past PAGODA WORLD magazine (we sold it in the past at $11US) a welcoming letter from our president (no charge :))  and 2 Pagoda Logo window stickers (estimate say $3.00 US for the 2). Let us not forget the Stamps to post it $5.57 Canadian or S4.35 US. So lets round it up to $19.00 US, That is a nice return from the first year membership investment having paid $30.00 US. So to begin with the Member gets back approximately 2/3 of his investment.
Once he/she became a full member of our group, complete access to all forum areas is then available to the full member.
If you like to see all the benefits of being a full member, just explore this link below it lists them all. Enter into your browser www.sl113.org and scroll down to Membership click on it and read all about what we offer to full Members.

This is all I have to share with you tonight to our Associate Members I just like to help point the way. Our Full Members do know all about this, I as Membership Director just like to make sure our Associate Members know all about this too.

Have a nice summer and I see you in the forum :)

Rolf-Dieter

« Last Edit: July 30, 2022, 00:43:12 by Rolf-Dieter »
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL