Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Pagoda Spotting / Re: Twitter - Patty Boyd
« Last post by mdsalemi on Today at 18:45:25 »
George being George Harrison and Eric = Eric Clapton. Apparently she dated or married both. I had never heard of Patty Boyd.

!!

Famous model of the 1960s that sported the "mod" young British look, along with Twiggy, Jean Shrimpton, Celia Hammond, Tania Mallet to name a few. Do a search for any of these names and you'll probably find some familiarity with some old advertisements. (sadly I think you may not recognize the faces of those still alive today!)

Yes, Patty Boyd married to both George Harrison and Eric Clapton but not at the same time. A muse to both I would think.
« Last post by mmizesko on Today at 18:37:51 »
Eric subsequently married a gal from Columbus, OH near me.  One of his residences is here, as is his 300SL Gullwing.  There have been sightings, but none personally.   No Pagodas, obviously.

Mike
« Last post by Cees Klumper on Today at 18:04:24 »
George being George Harrison and Eric = Eric Clapton. Apparently she dated or married both. I had never heard of Patty Boyd.
There you go. I recreated this some time ago.

best regards
DM.
Dear W113 enthusiasts,

I read the forum carefully and checked all published decals, but could not find this one, which is located on the Bosch short fuel pump. Please see attachment. Has anyone recreated it or has it and can send a clear picture?

Cheers,
Ryan
Dear W113 enthusiasts,

I read the forum carefully and checked all published decals, but could not find this one, which is located on the Engine compartment left side before the shock. Has anyone recreated it or has it and can send a clear picture ?

Cheers,
Ryan
Pagoda Spotting / Twitter - Patty Boyd
« Last post by mdsalemi on Today at 15:16:47 »
Posted today by Patty Boyd on Twitter.

Note: my brother sent me this. I am not on Twitter… Or Facebook…Or Instagram… So I don’t get to see these unless somebody tells me!
Pagoda Spotting / Law and Order: Organized Crimes
« Last post by mdsalemi on Today at 15:09:52 »
S4 E13 “Stabler’s Lament”

In a couple of scenes in this episode, first aired this past week, the scenes are taking place inside a large warehouse with a number of collectible cars. There is a Signal Red Pagoda in the background.

As these episodes all filmed in the greater NYC area, I wonder if this car belongs to any of our members here…
Hi,
attached a coolant flow scheme of our cars (I hope I'am correct). For the coolant flow there is no difference of closing the heater valve or deleting your heater core.
I can tell you from my own experience that expanding the heater core was not one of my most beautiful experiences.
Attached a service information about a "Supplementary by-pass cooling water line" which is independent of your heater core.
...WRe
hi,
the short answer to your question is disconnect the heater core and then take some new heater tubing and connect the out put from the head to the in put.

this will help with cooling.   you will now have a tube going over the head from passenger to driver side of the car.

if you search the forums you will find a heater core bypass thread.
basically putting in "t" fittings at both the output and input side of the head and adding heater tubing to connect.
this way the coolant can move freely when the heater is in the "off" position

best
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10