Author Topic: Bottom Alloy Door Finishers  (Read 3583 times)

Jag1

Bottom Alloy Door Finishers
« on: May 30, 2008, 15:39:09 »
Hi,
I need to replace the I think door Bottom finishers, they are made of alloy or aluminium, I am new to pagodas, so I need as much info as poss please from you experts out there.
I am not sure if they are from the door bottoms or the sills, mine are quite damaged and need to source from elsewhere.

hill

Re: Bottom Alloy Door Finishers
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 20:54:34 »
I also need a outside passenger sill plate. A very large coworker tore it off exiting my vehicle and ammediately apologized and offered to pay for the damage. I am not going to charge him since he has two kids in college.

rwmastel

• Platinum
  • USA, OH, Canal Winchester
  • Pagoda SL Group: 20+ years and going strong!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 22:02:24 »
Jag1,

I'm not sure what you mean.  Can you be more descriptive, or better yet, post a picture?

Here is a list of vendors: http://www.sl113.org/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Suppliers.Start
Rodd

Did you search the forum before asking?
2017 C43 AMG
2006 Wrangler Rubicon
1966 230SL

Bob G MN

• Inactive
  • Regular
  • USA, MN, Stillwater
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 10:51:27 »
Jag,
I'm fairly sure you mean the cover rails.  the numbers are:
Left 113 686 01 36 and right 113 686 02 36.
They are available from the classic center or your local MB dealer can order them for you. Like Rwmastel I'm not completely sure if you may want something else.  Go to your local MB dealer and ask them to print a picture of the parts list page showing a picture of the above part to look at before you order.  I got a set last year so they are most likely still available.
Bob