W113 Pagoda SL Group > Photo Gallery

My Pagoda in the Ferrari Track

(1/3) > >>

gilles82:
Hi Pagoda Group, I am Roberto and i live near Modena (Italy)and today i had had the possibility to drive my '66 230 SL in the Ferrari Track, the famous "Pista di Fiorano".
A very beautiful day passing driving  :D  8)
Here are some of the photos i took
CIAO  ;)

paulr:
great track....was there earlier this year myself.....

Download Attachment: marinello-0850.jpg
77.92 KB

paulr
lovely 1970 280 SL

Cees Klumper:
Very nice car! Only thing about it that caught my eye is the location of the small turn signals - so far, I always saw them in front of the front wheels, rather than behind. Do you know whether this is their original location?

Ciao,
Cees

Cees ("Case") Klumper in Amsterdam
'69 white 280 SL automatic

paults1:
WHY THE LICENSE PLATE BLANKED OUT, hummmm

gilles82:
quote:Originally posted by cees klumper

Very nice car! Only thing about it that caught my eye is the location of the small turn signals - so far, I always saw them in front of the front wheels, rather than behind. Do you know whether this is their original location?

Ciao,
Cees

Cees ("Case") Klumper in Amsterdam
'69 white 280 SL automatic

The car is a European car for the Belgium market,it has also the red tail light lens, early style, and in origin the car had NOT small turn signals.
In 1990 it has been imported in Italy, and for the local law is necessary to put the small turn signals in the similar space where have new cars, so the old proprietary put them there.
I'am thinking to remove them and put in the original italian position, but it's not according with the actual italian law...

Ciao  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version