Author Topic: CLEAN UP YOUR MAILBOXES! Impossible to send messages to you when it is full  (Read 22847 times)

Flyair

• Platinum
  • Poland, Mazowieckie, Warsaw
I wasn't sure where would be the most appropriate place to post this request., but I think here is the closest one.

Recently, I noticed that when trying to send messages to certain members through the option offered on the forum, it turned to be mission impossible, as their mailboxes are full.

Hence my two requests:

1. To our web-masters (probably Peter?): what is the capacity of individual mailboxes? Is there any tool to monitor and manage the account by the person concerned other that periodically delete the messages? 

2. To Members: please read again the title of this post and act accordingly ;)
Stan
1971 280SL
2011 SL550 AMG
2011 GL
2015 GLA

Peter van Es

• Honorary Member
  • Platinum
  • Netherlands, North Holland, Nederhorst Den Berg
Full Members can receive unlimited messages. Basic Members (I did not know this either) can only have 5 messages in their inbox.

I've increased that limit to 10.

Peter
1970 280SL. System Admin of the site. Please do not mail or PM me questions on Pagoda's... I'm not likely to know the answer.  Please post on the forum instead!

RonB

• Senior
  • USA, MN, Cottage Grove
This needs to be SAID AGAIN! >:(
Previously FULL Member twice with over 500 post

71 280SL - SOLD on BAT
97 E420      SOLD
85 300D      SOLD
85 R107 380SL
07 Volvo S60

Rolf-Dieter ✝︎

• Platinum
  • Canada, ON, London
    • Best Pagoda Site second to none!
Needs to be said again ....

I had a few e-mails from Members saying ...

I clicked PM to a member and got a message back "Mail Box is Full" please help

So if you are a Associate Member (you can only have 10 messages in your mail box, see peter's post above) and expect a message do clean out old messages once in a while.

Now as a Full Member you can have unlimited messages.  I know our Full Members do it on a regular basis :) right ... right

Dieter
DD 2011 SL 63 AMG and my 69 Pagoda 280 SL