I have posted my car for sale but have not yet priced it. I don't know a fair price because I think it is a unique car. I have had it about 15 years and a m the second owner. The car is the most original one I have ever seen:
• 1966 230SL green with Cognac interior automatic.
• It has 62,000 miles. Original paint and everything works including the radio, clock, and power antennae.
• The original tool kit and spare tire cover, etc. are in the trunk.
• No rust anywhere.
• I have the original purchase documents including the import documents purchased under the European delivery / vacation program. Also all maintenance records since new.
• New soft-top, carpets and seat coverings. The rest of the leather is original and like new.
• I see nicely restored cars, badly restored cars, but never a completely original car ( I chromed the wheels but that is the only change and it can be changed back easily).
• I also have the under dash air conditioner unit that I had removed.
Does anyone have an opinion on a fair price or know a source I can consult?